Manifesting strength and love
The Jakarta Post
Prepared: Caci dancers ready to fight in a traditional war dance of West Manggarai, East Nusa Tenggara.Apart from the famed Komodo dragons on the islands of Komodo and Rinca, West Manggarai in East Nusa Tenggara also has the traditional caci dance, with Japanese samurai-like masks, rattan whips and shields.
The caci war dance features two masked male dancers who fight with whips and ...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault