Manifesting strength and love
The Jakarta Post
Prepared: Caci dancers ready to fight in a traditional war dance of West Manggarai, East Nusa Tenggara.Apart from the famed Komodo dragons on the islands of Komodo and Rinca, West Manggarai in East Nusa Tenggara also has the traditional caci dance, with Japanese samurai-like masks, rattan whips and shields.
The caci war dance features two masked male dancers who fight with whips and ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali