Clerics take to street for religious freedom
Fikri Zaki Muhammadi and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Around 200 clerics in Greater Jakarta took to the street on Monday to vent their criticism against the government’s negligence over the ongoing cases on religious intolerance.
The clerics in their cassocks along with the representatives of Shiites, Ahmadis and practitioners of indigenous faiths marched from the Bung Karno Stadium to the House of Representatives’ compound in Senayan, Cen...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam
- SpongeBob SquarePants set to feature on Vans limited edition