Clerics take to street for religious freedom
Fikri Zaki Muhammadi and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Around 200 clerics in Greater Jakarta took to the street on Monday to vent their criticism against the government’s negligence over the ongoing cases on religious intolerance.
The clerics in their cassocks along with the representatives of Shiites, Ahmadis and practitioners of indigenous faiths marched from the Bung Karno Stadium to the House of Representatives’ compound in Senayan, Cen...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign