Clerics take to street for religious freedom
Fikri Zaki Muhammadi and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Around 200 clerics in Greater Jakarta took to the street on Monday to vent their criticism against the government’s negligence over the ongoing cases on religious intolerance.
The clerics in their cassocks along with the representatives of Shiites, Ahmadis and practitioners of indigenous faiths marched from the Bung Karno Stadium to the House of Representatives’ compound in Senayan, Cen...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- How LPDP can learn from Yale in managing its fund
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development