Clerics take to street for religious freedom
Fikri Zaki Muhammadi and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Around 200 clerics in Greater Jakarta took to the street on Monday to vent their criticism against the government’s negligence over the ongoing cases on religious intolerance.
The clerics in their cassocks along with the representatives of Shiites, Ahmadis and practitioners of indigenous faiths marched from the Bung Karno Stadium to the House of Representatives’ compound in Senayan, Cen...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government