In Jakarta, victims of sexual abuse struggle to stay in school
The Jakarta Post
As if recovering from rape or molestation was not enough, teenage survivors of sexual abuse in Jakarta are saying that they have to fight for the right to continue school.
Early in March, ESR, an eighth grade junior high school student in South Jakarta, was gang raped and held prisoner for several nights by around 10 men. ESR met one of her assailants on Facebook.
However, when ESR ...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018