Guess what?: Lydia Kandau files for divorce
The Jakarta Post
Actress Lydia Kandau has filed for divorce from actor Jamal Mirdad at South Jakarta District Court.
Court spokesperson Matius Samiadji confirmed that Lydia had filed for divorce on March 8.
“She didn’t come here by herself, but was represented by her lawyer,” he said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
He said the divorce proceedings would begin on April 18.
Lydia and Jamal married in 1986. At that time, their interfaith marriage was a sensational news story.
The couple has four children.
- NU volunteers praise Ahok for his attention to Muslims
- Beijing under no illusion Manila will pivot away from Washington
- Malaysians encouraged to invest in Indonesian tourism
- Protesters demand Ahok’s imprisonment
- Chinese projects not yet translating
- Malaysia deports 78 Indonesian workers
- Man detained after picture of bruised girlfriend goes viral
- Girl killed by falling board at school
- Reference rate cut will not ‘greatly affect bank rates’
- Govt to ease land clearance for investors