Guess what?: Lydia Kandau files for divorce
The Jakarta Post
Court spokesperson Matius Samiadji confirmed that Lydia had filed for divorce on March 8.
“She didn’t come here by herself, but was represented by her lawyer,” he said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
He said the divorce proceedings would begin on April 18.
- Convicted drug smuggler Corby returns to Australia from Bali
- Man nabbed for spreading fake chat impersonating top cops
- Three dead as truck rams into motorcyclists in Medan
- North Jakarta sees 45 fires in four months
- Ericsson, ITB collaborate for Internet of Things research
- Extraordinary measures needed to root out terrorists: BIN chief
- Girl locked up for days by new Facebook friend in West Jakarta
- Investigation of helicopter procurement graft might target higher officials
- China to play South Korea in Sudirman Cup final
- Wonogiri celebrates anniversary with colossal dance, cultural carnival