Guess what?: Lydia Kandau files for divorce
The Jakarta Post
Actress Lydia Kandau has filed for divorce from actor Jamal Mirdad at South Jakarta District Court.
Court spokesperson Matius Samiadji confirmed that Lydia had filed for divorce on March 8.
“She didn’t come here by herself, but was represented by her lawyer,” he said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
He said the divorce proceedings would begin on April 18.
Lydia and Jamal married in 1986. At that time, their interfaith marriage was a sensational news story.
The couple has four children.
- Grassroots war on rabies
- Good nutrition entails safe drinking water
- Award-winning comedy series ‘Silicon Valley’ returns for season 3
- Rationality, deficit in democracy
- Jokowi meets with German President, discusses death penalty
- Repair harm done to Jakarta Bay, fishermen demand
- Indonesia to learn vocational education from Germany: Minister
- 1965 victims: We don’t want communism, just reconciliation
- Cold rice balls, no flush toilets at quake-hit Japan shelter
- NU calls on govt. to reveal truth behind 1965 tragedy