Guess what?: Lydia Kandau files for divorce
The Jakarta Post
(Kapanlagi.com)Actress Lydia Kandau has filed for divorce from actor Jamal Mirdad at South Jakarta District Court.
Court spokesperson Matius Samiadji confirmed that Lydia had filed for divorce on March 8.
“She didn’t come here by herself, but was represented by her lawyer,” he said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
He said the divorce proceedings would begin on April 18.
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists