Guess what?: Lydia Kandau files for divorce
The Jakarta Post
(Kapanlagi.com)Actress Lydia Kandau has filed for divorce from actor Jamal Mirdad at South Jakarta District Court.
Court spokesperson Matius Samiadji confirmed that Lydia had filed for divorce on March 8.
“She didn’t come here by herself, but was represented by her lawyer,” he said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
He said the divorce proceedings would begin on April 18.
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Jokowi installs new Air Force chief of staff
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban