Motor show to roll into Jakarta in September
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
Thirty-five authorized automobile distributors are expected to take part in this year's Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) at the Jakarta International Expo (JI Expo) in Kemayoran, Jakarta, from Sept. 19 to 29.
Under the theme 'Smart, Vehicle, Mobility', this year's motor show would showcase the latest car models with advanced technology and moreaffordable and energy-efficient models, IIMS 2013 organizing committee chairman Johnny Darmawan said in Jakarta on Thursday.
Meanwhile, the chairman of the Indonesian Automotive Association (Gaikindo), Sudirman MR, said that announcement of the show had received a positive response from the public, following the introduction of more affordable models from several car producers.
'As a barometer of the country's automotive industry, Gaikindo hopes this year's motor show will be better organized and will be able to show Indonesia's achievement in the automotive industry,' he said.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...