Motor show to roll into Jakarta in September
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Post
Thirty-five authorized automobile distributors are expected to take part in this year's Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) at the Jakarta International Expo (JI Expo) in Kemayoran, Jakarta, from Sept. 19 to 29.
Under the theme 'Smart, Vehicle, Mobility', this year's motor show would showcase the latest car models with advanced technology and moreaffordable and energy-efficient models, IIMS 2013 organizing committee chairman Johnny Darmawan said in Jakarta on Thursday.
Meanwhile, the chairman of the Indonesian Automotive Association (Gaikindo), Sudirman MR, said that announcement of the show had received a positive response from the public, following the introduction of more affordable models from several car producers.
'As a barometer of the country's automotive industry, Gaikindo hopes this year's motor show will be better organized and will be able to show Indonesia's achievement in the automotive industry,' he said.
You might also like :
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis