BCA embraces digital app growth
The Jakarta Post
Bank Central Asia (BCA), the nation’s largest private lender, is looking to expand its financial technology by investing up to US$30 million in digital banking development this year to improve ease of doing banking transactions.
In search of talent and ideas to do so, the publicly listed company organized the 2016 Finhacks mobile app contest for apps developers or practitioners of informa...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Shameful': US lawmakers blast Trump over Putin summit