BCA embraces digital app growth
The Jakarta Post
Bank Central Asia (BCA), the nation’s largest private lender, is looking to expand its financial technology by investing up to US$30 million in digital banking development this year to improve ease of doing banking transactions.
In search of talent and ideas to do so, the publicly listed company organized the 2016 Finhacks mobile app contest for apps developers or practitioners of informa...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Grab, Paytren sign business deal
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya says he has been 'suffering from diarrhea' during hearing