BCA embraces digital app growth
The Jakarta Post
Bank Central Asia (BCA), the nation’s largest private lender, is looking to expand its financial technology by investing up to US$30 million in digital banking development this year to improve ease of doing banking transactions.
In search of talent and ideas to do so, the publicly listed company organized the 2016 Finhacks mobile app contest for apps developers or practitioners of informa...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?