Urban Chat: Jakarta socialites: Right dress code, wrong code of conduct
I’ll start by saying I don’t typically frown upon people just because they’re wealthy and well-connected.
Yet sometimes some people just keep behaving in certain ways that I can’t help but wonder if their circumstances shape their attitudes, rules of logical fallacy be damned.
Earlier this week I had to attend what was supposed to be a lovely afternoon at the Indonesia Natio...
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video