Urban Chat: Jakarta socialites: Right dress code, wrong code of conduct
I’ll start by saying I don’t typically frown upon people just because they’re wealthy and well-connected.
Yet sometimes some people just keep behaving in certain ways that I can’t help but wonder if their circumstances shape their attitudes, rules of logical fallacy be damned.
Earlier this week I had to attend what was supposed to be a lovely afternoon at the Indonesia Natio...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement