Urban Chat: Jakarta socialites: Right dress code, wrong code of conduct
I’ll start by saying I don’t typically frown upon people just because they’re wealthy and well-connected.
Yet sometimes some people just keep behaving in certain ways that I can’t help but wonder if their circumstances shape their attitudes, rules of logical fallacy be damned.
Earlier this week I had to attend what was supposed to be a lovely afternoon at the Indonesia Natio...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Dozens of Rohingya come ashore in Indonesia
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu