Urban Chat: Jakarta socialites: Right dress code, wrong code of conduct
I’ll start by saying I don’t typically frown upon people just because they’re wealthy and well-connected.
Yet sometimes some people just keep behaving in certain ways that I can’t help but wonder if their circumstances shape their attitudes, rules of logical fallacy be damned.
Earlier this week I had to attend what was supposed to be a lovely afternoon at the Indonesia Natio...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape