Nuclear power remains uncharted territory for RI
Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia is unlikely to resort to nuclear power to address its energy needs in the near future as the government itself is still undecided regarding the development and use of nuclear power.
Nuclear power is a touchy issue in Indonesia. The largest economy in Southeast Asia has delayed nuclear development for years. Given that the country sits across the Pacific Ring of Fire, safety concer...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Virgin Galactic takes one step forward in space tourism
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Man refuses bicycle prize from President Jokowi