Urban Chat: From 'Kafir' to 'Komunis' The Bogeyman Lives On
A long while ago I read somewhere that the more diverse a group, the stronger the bond is required to hold them together as a group. Logical. In the case of The Prince and the Pauper, or Beauty and the Beast, it was blind love. In the case of a nation as colorful as Indonesia? Perhaps fear of a common enemy will do.
As a girl who was born and raised in the heyday of Soeharto’s iron-fist ...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital