Mitrabara ventures into biomass energy
The Jakarta Post
Local mining company Mitrabara Adiperdana has established two subsidiaries through which it will expand into biomass energy business amid persistent low coal prices.
The subsidiaries are Mitra Malinau Energi (MME), which will engage in renewable energy power production, and Malinau Hijau Lestari (MHL), which will focus on biomass energy plantations.
Its decision to enter the biomass ...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia