Mitrabara ventures into biomass energy
The Jakarta Post
Local mining company Mitrabara Adiperdana has established two subsidiaries through which it will expand into biomass energy business amid persistent low coal prices.
The subsidiaries are Mitra Malinau Energi (MME), which will engage in renewable energy power production, and Malinau Hijau Lestari (MHL), which will focus on biomass energy plantations.
Its decision to enter the biomass ...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump