Mitrabara ventures into biomass energy
The Jakarta Post
Local mining company Mitrabara Adiperdana has established two subsidiaries through which it will expand into biomass energy business amid persistent low coal prices.
The subsidiaries are Mitra Malinau Energi (MME), which will engage in renewable energy power production, and Malinau Hijau Lestari (MHL), which will focus on biomass energy plantations.
Its decision to enter the biomass ...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur