Pressure on PT Jakarta Propertindo as Asian Games loom
The Jakarta Post
With less than two years before the opening of the 2018 Asian Games (Asiad), city-owned property developer PT Jakarta Propertindo is pulling out all the stops to complete the necessary infrastructure projects.
Jakpro, which usually focuses on property, has been assigned by the city administration to organize the building and revamping of important venues for the Asiad.
- Chicken traders to go on strike in Bandung as price increases
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs