Pressure on PT Jakarta Propertindo as Asian Games loom
The Jakarta Post
With less than two years before the opening of the 2018 Asian Games (Asiad), city-owned property developer PT Jakarta Propertindo is pulling out all the stops to complete the necessary infrastructure projects.
Jakpro, which usually focuses on property, has been assigned by the city administration to organize the building and revamping of important venues for the Asiad.
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Protests at funeral for Yemeni children killed in coalition strike
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Fire razes Gurusina traditional village in East Nusa Tenggara