Pressure on PT Jakarta Propertindo as Asian Games loom
The Jakarta Post
With less than two years before the opening of the 2018 Asian Games (Asiad), city-owned property developer PT Jakarta Propertindo is pulling out all the stops to complete the necessary infrastructure projects.
Jakpro, which usually focuses on property, has been assigned by the city administration to organize the building and revamping of important venues for the Asiad.
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death