Pressure on PT Jakarta Propertindo as Asian Games loom
The Jakarta Post
With less than two years before the opening of the 2018 Asian Games (Asiad), city-owned property developer PT Jakarta Propertindo is pulling out all the stops to complete the necessary infrastructure projects.
Jakpro, which usually focuses on property, has been assigned by the city administration to organize the building and revamping of important venues for the Asiad.
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased