Cover Story: Authentically Bali - “The pioneer of luxury accommodation in Nusa Dua offers an authentic Balinese experience”
WORDS DESY NURHAYATI PHOTOS COURTESY OF NUSA DUA BEACH HOTEL
Designed to resemble a Balinese palace, Nusa Dua Beach Hotel features all the elegance of a royal residence, while offering every modern amenity and convenience for a luxurious getaway.
The award-winning resort offers its “Authentically Bali” experience through the features of its 382 guestrooms and suites nestled on nine hectares of lush tropical Balinese gardens facing a span of 200 ...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study