Cover Story: Authentically Bali - “The pioneer of luxury accommodation in Nusa Dua offers an authentic Balinese experience”
WORDS DESY NURHAYATI PHOTOS COURTESY OF NUSA DUA BEACH HOTEL
Designed to resemble a Balinese palace, Nusa Dua Beach Hotel features all the elegance of a royal residence, while offering every modern amenity and convenience for a luxurious getaway.
The award-winning resort offers its “Authentically Bali” experience through the features of its 382 guestrooms and suites nestled on nine hectares of lush tropical Balinese gardens facing a span of 200 ...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs