Event: Bali & Beyond Travel Fair 2016
WORDS DESY NURHAYATI PHOTOS STANNY ANGGA
“Indonesia’s only travel fair showcases tourism potential across the archipelago”
Bali is one of the main gateways to Indonesia for global travelers, contributing up to 40 percent of all foreign visitors to the archipelago annually.
The island serves as a hub, providing direct access to many places across Indonesia, including emerging destinations, so that visitors can explore...
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official