Event: Bali & Beyond Travel Fair 2016
WORDS DESY NURHAYATI PHOTOS STANNY ANGGA
“Indonesia’s only travel fair showcases tourism potential across the archipelago”
Bali is one of the main gateways to Indonesia for global travelers, contributing up to 40 percent of all foreign visitors to the archipelago annually.
The island serves as a hub, providing direct access to many places across Indonesia, including emerging destinations, so that visitors can explore...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares