Event: Bali & Beyond Travel Fair 2016
WORDS DESY NURHAYATI PHOTOS STANNY ANGGA
“Indonesia’s only travel fair showcases tourism potential across the archipelago”
Bali is one of the main gateways to Indonesia for global travelers, contributing up to 40 percent of all foreign visitors to the archipelago annually.
The island serves as a hub, providing direct access to many places across Indonesia, including emerging destinations, so that visitors can explore...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed