Event: Bali & Beyond Travel Fair 2016
WORDS DESY NURHAYATI PHOTOS STANNY ANGGA
“Indonesia’s only travel fair showcases tourism potential across the archipelago”
Bali is one of the main gateways to Indonesia for global travelers, contributing up to 40 percent of all foreign visitors to the archipelago annually.
The island serves as a hub, providing direct access to many places across Indonesia, including emerging destinations, so that visitors can explore...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target