Style: House of IOCO - “Comfort and sophistication in IOCO’s five unique brands”
WORDS AND PHOTOS COURTESY OF IOCO
Situated in the heart of Bali’s fashion district and shopping mecca, Seminyak, on Sunset Road, the House of IOCO emerges with a new vibe and design that echoes comfort yet sophistication through all of its collections.
House of IOCO Fashion evolved from three basic values – Creation, Interaction and Commerce – all of which form the company’s foundation.
From its main studio,...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals