Govt urged to respond to tribunal
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani
The Jakarta Post
The International People’s Tribunal (IPT) on 1965 will move ahead with its fight for the rights of victims of the 1965 purge, despite the government’s dismissal of the tribunal’s recent report.
The warning was issued by human rights activists upon learning of the government’s rejection
of the issue, as indicated in comments made by a number of high-ranking government officials i...
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- 39 countries to attend Asia-Europe transportation minister meeting
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- EDITORIAL: Making corrupt leaders pay