Digital response teams need full access to data to prevent threats
The Jakarta Post
In order to handle digital threats, experts are saying that governments or companies must be able to establish their respective incident response teams with clear frameworks, as well as the ability to have access to absolutely every kind of data in a system.
As Indonesia, a country where breaches are rampant, prepares to establish its own National Cybersecurity Agency (BCN) in August, obse...
- Sri Mulyani criticizes poor budget planning by government institutions
- Clooneys donate $500,000 to student gun reform march
- Q&A: What you need to know about Ahok's case review petition
- Indonesia prepares four fiscal incentives to boost investment
- Qatar Airways receives world’s first Airbus A350-1000
- Dua Lipa to grace Asian stages in May
- Minister to evaluate Waskita’s board of directors over accident
- Jokowi redeems Metallica double-LP set from KPK
- In dieting, low-fat or low-carb are the same: Study
- Thousands of teachers in Depok yet to receive monthly pay