Digital response teams need full access to data to prevent threats
The Jakarta Post
In order to handle digital threats, experts are saying that governments or companies must be able to establish their respective incident response teams with clear frameworks, as well as the ability to have access to absolutely every kind of data in a system.
As Indonesia, a country where breaches are rampant, prepares to establish its own National Cybersecurity Agency (BCN) in August, obse...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings