Surabaya: Toward a new urban agenda
The city of Surabaya, under the auspices of the government of the Republic of Indonesia, is about to host a strategic event vital to our urban future.
PrepCom 3, the Third Session of the Preparatory Committee for the United Nations Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development (known as Habitat III), is a crucial step towards the finalization of a New Urban Agenda (NUA) that will...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence