XU XI: The Political is Personal
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM On high ground: Author Xu Xi is seen above that evanescent isle, Hong Kong.Indonesian writer Xu Xi translates geopolitics into fictional characters and plotline.Chinese-Indonesian writer and editor Xu Xi, also known as Sussy Komala, who alternates between living in Hong Kong and the US, will spend the entire week doing a number of activities in Indonesia, the home of her parents (her manganese ore...
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement
- The best airport in the world just got better
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist