By the way ... Finding home in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
As I was flying from Beijing to Bali on July 3, it dawned on me that it had been one year, nearly to the day, since I had last set foot in Indonesia. In some ways I couldn’t believe it had been so long. But in other ways it felt like I had never left. Even though I hail from the US, it felt like I was coming home.
There is something about Indonesia that keeps drawing me back, both as an ...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target