By the way ... Finding home in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
As I was flying from Beijing to Bali on July 3, it dawned on me that it had been one year, nearly to the day, since I had last set foot in Indonesia. In some ways I couldn’t believe it had been so long. But in other ways it felt like I had never left. Even though I hail from the US, it felt like I was coming home.
There is something about Indonesia that keeps drawing me back, both as an ...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- House to hold confirmation hearings for new KPU, Bawaslu commissioners