By the way ... Finding home in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
As I was flying from Beijing to Bali on July 3, it dawned on me that it had been one year, nearly to the day, since I had last set foot in Indonesia. In some ways I couldn’t believe it had been so long. But in other ways it felt like I had never left. Even though I hail from the US, it felt like I was coming home.
There is something about Indonesia that keeps drawing me back, both as an ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...