By the way ... Finding home in Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
As I was flying from Beijing to Bali on July 3, it dawned on me that it had been one year, nearly to the day, since I had last set foot in Indonesia. In some ways I couldn’t believe it had been so long. But in other ways it felt like I had never left. Even though I hail from the US, it felt like I was coming home.
There is something about Indonesia that keeps drawing me back, both as an ...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research
- Detainee escapes with prisoner van in Depok
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance