‘Welcome to RI, jet-setters,’ says govt
The Jakarta Post
The rich and famous can now depart on a jet plane to various Indonesian cities as the government eases a regulation on foreign registered private jets.
Traveling by private jet is now possible after the Transportation Ministry issued a Ministerial Regulation No. 109/2016 on noncommercial and chartered foreign jets, effective on Sept. 14, which allows foreign-owned private jets to fly from o...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- The $4.7 billion K-Pop industry chases its ‘Michael Jackson moment’