‘Welcome to RI, jet-setters,’ says govt
The Jakarta Post
The rich and famous can now depart on a jet plane to various Indonesian cities as the government eases a regulation on foreign registered private jets.
Traveling by private jet is now possible after the Transportation Ministry issued a Ministerial Regulation No. 109/2016 on noncommercial and chartered foreign jets, effective on Sept. 14, which allows foreign-owned private jets to fly from o...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- YouTuber produces romantic comedy that draws on Javanese roots
- Emirates to launch new Dubai-Bali-Auckland service
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters