Police accused of beating pro-referendum activists
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Papua protest: People chant slogans during a protest by university students from the Free Papua Organization and the Papua Student Alliance in Jakarta on Thursday. The police detained at least four of the protesters, who were rallying against Indonesian rule over the eastern province of Papua.(JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)Lawyers for protesters attending a West Papua liberation rally in Jakarta on Thursd...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president