Oz court resumes Montara lawsuit
The Jakarta Post
An Australian court has decided to proceed with the lawsuit filed by a group of fisherfolk demanding compensation for environmental damage caused by oil spills in the Timor Sea, turning down a request to abort the case from the company that is allegedly responsible for the damage.
The Federal Court of Australia in Sydney ruled on Tuesday that Daniel Sanda can represent thousands of seaweed...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open