Oz court resumes Montara lawsuit
The Jakarta Post
An Australian court has decided to proceed with the lawsuit filed by a group of fisherfolk demanding compensation for environmental damage caused by oil spills in the Timor Sea, turning down a request to abort the case from the company that is allegedly responsible for the damage.
The Federal Court of Australia in Sydney ruled on Tuesday that Daniel Sanda can represent thousands of seaweed...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless