Light rain expected across Greater Jakarta on Thursday
The Jakarta Post
The Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) predicted low-intensity rain will fall on Greater Jakarta on Thursday.
"In the morning, we predict that light rain will occur in Thousands Islands, North Jakarta, Central Jakarta, East Jakarta, Tangerang [Banten] and Bekasi [in West Java]," BMKG spokesperson Hary Tirto said in a written statement on Thursday morning.
He added that South Jakarta, Tangerang, Depok and Bogor in West Java would see some rain in the afternoon.
Meanwhile in the evening, light rain is expected in Tangerang, Depok, Bogor and South Jakarta, he said.
He said that the rain would potentially last until Friday morning, particularly in South Jakarta, East Jakarta, Tangerang, Depok, Bekasi and Bogor. (fac)
You might also like :
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family