Light rain expected across Greater Jakarta on Thursday
The Jakarta Post
The Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) predicted low-intensity rain will fall on Greater Jakarta on Thursday.
"In the morning, we predict that light rain will occur in Thousands Islands, North Jakarta, Central Jakarta, East Jakarta, Tangerang [Banten] and Bekasi [in West Java]," BMKG spokesperson Hary Tirto said in a written statement on Thursday morning.
He added that South Jakarta, Tangerang, Depok and Bogor in West Java would see some rain in the afternoon.
Meanwhile in the evening, light rain is expected in Tangerang, Depok, Bogor and South Jakarta, he said.
He said that the rain would potentially last until Friday morning, particularly in South Jakarta, East Jakarta, Tangerang, Depok, Bekasi and Bogor. (fac)
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens