Light rain expected across Greater Jakarta on Thursday
The Jakarta Post
The Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) predicted low-intensity rain will fall on Greater Jakarta on Thursday.
"In the morning, we predict that light rain will occur in Thousands Islands, North Jakarta, Central Jakarta, East Jakarta, Tangerang [Banten] and Bekasi [in West Java]," BMKG spokesperson Hary Tirto said in a written statement on Thursday morning.
He added that South Jakarta, Tangerang, Depok and Bogor in West Java would see some rain in the afternoon.
Meanwhile in the evening, light rain is expected in Tangerang, Depok, Bogor and South Jakarta, he said.
He said that the rain would potentially last until Friday morning, particularly in South Jakarta, East Jakarta, Tangerang, Depok, Bekasi and Bogor. (fac)
You might also like :
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga