Light rain expected across Greater Jakarta on Thursday
The Jakarta Post
The Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) predicted low-intensity rain will fall on Greater Jakarta on Thursday.
"In the morning, we predict that light rain will occur in Thousands Islands, North Jakarta, Central Jakarta, East Jakarta, Tangerang [Banten] and Bekasi [in West Java]," BMKG spokesperson Hary Tirto said in a written statement on Thursday morning.
He added that South Jakarta, Tangerang, Depok and Bogor in West Java would see some rain in the afternoon.
Meanwhile in the evening, light rain is expected in Tangerang, Depok, Bogor and South Jakarta, he said.
He said that the rain would potentially last until Friday morning, particularly in South Jakarta, East Jakarta, Tangerang, Depok, Bekasi and Bogor. (fac)
You might also like :
- Rapper defiantly stares at eclipse, cancels shows
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam