Light rain expected across Greater Jakarta on Thursday
The Jakarta Post
The Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) predicted low-intensity rain will fall on Greater Jakarta on Thursday.
"In the morning, we predict that light rain will occur in Thousands Islands, North Jakarta, Central Jakarta, East Jakarta, Tangerang [Banten] and Bekasi [in West Java]," BMKG spokesperson Hary Tirto said in a written statement on Thursday morning.
He added that South Jakarta, Tangerang, Depok and Bogor in West Java would see some rain in the afternoon.
Meanwhile in the evening, light rain is expected in Tangerang, Depok, Bogor and South Jakarta, he said.
He said that the rain would potentially last until Friday morning, particularly in South Jakarta, East Jakarta, Tangerang, Depok, Bekasi and Bogor. (fac)
You might also like :
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein