Can ASEAN rise to the next level?
Jakarta | Fri, February 17 2017 | 01:09 am
PREMIUMASEAN will celebrate its 50th anniversary this year as a momentous milestone for the region after five decades of success and achievements. This remarkable year will be led by the Philippines as the new ASEAN chair country.
Proclaiming this year’s theme, “Partnering for Change, Engaging the World,” Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte pledged to promote ASEAN, home to more than 640 mi...
- 11 Indonesians evacuated from clashes in Marawi
- ‘Jamu’ fuels Jokowi’s frenetic schedule
- Four named suspects in case of alleged graft connected to BPK, ministry
- South Jakarta to record newcomers, increase security
- Religious leaders call for bolder steps against intolerant, anti-Pancasila groups
- Former first lady calls for fight against intolerance
- Anies Baswedan's brother passes away
- My frogs have been eaten by a monitor lizard: Jokowi
- Call for tolerance as fasting month begins
- South Korea too strong for Thais to reach Sudirman Cup final