Concerted effort to boost Depok birth certification rate
The Jakarta Post
Red tape and ignorance are said to be among factors that have contributed to the number of children without birth certificates in Depok, West Java.
Children without birth certificates number almost 200,000, posing difficulties for school enrolment and other administrative matters.
Senior citizen Herniati, 60, said the problem prevailed because of a lack of awareness among residents, ...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau