Concerted effort to boost Depok birth certification rate
The Jakarta Post
Red tape and ignorance are said to be among factors that have contributed to the number of children without birth certificates in Depok, West Java.
Children without birth certificates number almost 200,000, posing difficulties for school enrolment and other administrative matters.
Senior citizen Herniati, 60, said the problem prevailed because of a lack of awareness among residents, ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein