Concerted effort to boost Depok birth certification rate
The Jakarta Post
Red tape and ignorance are said to be among factors that have contributed to the number of children without birth certificates in Depok, West Java.
Children without birth certificates number almost 200,000, posing difficulties for school enrolment and other administrative matters.
Senior citizen Herniati, 60, said the problem prevailed because of a lack of awareness among residents, ...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case