Concerted effort to boost Depok birth certification rate
The Jakarta Post
Red tape and ignorance are said to be among factors that have contributed to the number of children without birth certificates in Depok, West Java.
Children without birth certificates number almost 200,000, posing difficulties for school enrolment and other administrative matters.
Senior citizen Herniati, 60, said the problem prevailed because of a lack of awareness among residents, ...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine