Concerted effort to boost Depok birth certification rate
The Jakarta Post
Red tape and ignorance are said to be among factors that have contributed to the number of children without birth certificates in Depok, West Java.
Children without birth certificates number almost 200,000, posing difficulties for school enrolment and other administrative matters.
Senior citizen Herniati, 60, said the problem prevailed because of a lack of awareness among residents, ...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries