Economy in brief: LRT Palembang contract to be signed
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM After delays, the Transportation Ministry’s director general for railway transportation, Prasetyo Boeditjahjono, said the government would very likely sign a contract for light rail transit (LRT) in Palembang, South Sumatra, with state-run construction firm Waskita Karya on Thursday.“There are no problems left,” he said on Thursday. He said the project would be funded by the state budget wit...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president