Economy in brief: LRT Palembang contract to be signed
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM After delays, the Transportation Ministry’s director general for railway transportation, Prasetyo Boeditjahjono, said the government would very likely sign a contract for light rail transit (LRT) in Palembang, South Sumatra, with state-run construction firm Waskita Karya on Thursday.“There are no problems left,” he said on Thursday. He said the project would be funded by the state budget wit...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra