Economy in brief: LRT Palembang contract to be signed
The Jakarta Post
After delays, the Transportation Ministry’s director general for railway transportation, Prasetyo Boeditjahjono, said the government would very likely sign a contract for light rail transit (LRT) in Palembang, South Sumatra, with state-run construction firm Waskita Karya on Thursday.“There are no problems left,” he said on Thursday. He said the project would be funded by the state budget wit...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed