Greater Jakarta: Police summon Sandiaga for questioning
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police investigators plan to question Jakarta deputy governor candidate Sandiaga Uno on Tuesday in relation to embezzlement allegations regarding the sale of a plot of land on Jl. Curug in Tangerang, Banten.
Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Argo Yuwono confirmed the plan. Sandiaga was asked to bring along documents linked to the sale of the land.
“We will ask him for clarificat...
- Tito suspects JAD terror group behind N. Sumatra police post attacks
- Political, polygamy messages take center stage in some Idul Fitri speeches
- World Bank lauds Indonesia’s fiscal framework
- Sri Mulyani marks Idul Fitri with slip of tongue
- GNPF-MUI seeks to ease tension with President during Idul Fitri meet
- In Malang, church allows Muslims to use lawn for Idul Fitri prayers
- Jakarta Cathedral cancels three morning masses for Idul Fitri prayer
- MPR speaker entertains guests with political jokes, conversation
- Indonesia condemns Mecca suicide bomb attempt
- Locals thrilled to share Idul Fitri with Jokowi's mother