Greater Jakarta: Police summon Sandiaga for questioning
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police investigators plan to question Jakarta deputy governor candidate Sandiaga Uno on Tuesday in relation to embezzlement allegations regarding the sale of a plot of land on Jl. Curug in Tangerang, Banten.
Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Argo Yuwono confirmed the plan. Sandiaga was asked to bring along documents linked to the sale of the land.
“We will ask him for clarificat...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- House to hold confirmation hearings for new KPU, Bawaslu commissioners