Greater Jakarta: Police summon Sandiaga for questioning
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police investigators plan to question Jakarta deputy governor candidate Sandiaga Uno on Tuesday in relation to embezzlement allegations regarding the sale of a plot of land on Jl. Curug in Tangerang, Banten.
Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Argo Yuwono confirmed the plan. Sandiaga was asked to bring along documents linked to the sale of the land.
“We will ask him for clarificat...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit