Greater Jakarta: Police summon Sandiaga for questioning
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police investigators plan to question Jakarta deputy governor candidate Sandiaga Uno on Tuesday in relation to embezzlement allegations regarding the sale of a plot of land on Jl. Curug in Tangerang, Banten.
Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Argo Yuwono confirmed the plan. Sandiaga was asked to bring along documents linked to the sale of the land.
“We will ask him for clarificat...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters