Greater Jakarta: Police summon Sandiaga for questioning
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta Police investigators plan to question Jakarta deputy governor candidate Sandiaga Uno on Tuesday in relation to embezzlement allegations regarding the sale of a plot of land on Jl. Curug in Tangerang, Banten.
Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Argo Yuwono confirmed the plan. Sandiaga was asked to bring along documents linked to the sale of the land.
“We will ask him for clarificat...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president