Mayor grilled in Rp 6b illegal levy case
The Jakarta Post
The East Kalimantan Police’s operation targeting the alleged collection of illegal levies at the Palaran container port in Samarinda has expanded to include Samarinda Mayor Syaharie Jaang, who is suspected of playing a role in the long-standing foul play.
On Friday, police investigators raided the Samudra Sejahtera Cooperative (Komura) and seized Rp 6.1 billion (US$458,613), which they su...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death