Mayor grilled in Rp 6b illegal levy case
The Jakarta Post
The East Kalimantan Police’s operation targeting the alleged collection of illegal levies at the Palaran container port in Samarinda has expanded to include Samarinda Mayor Syaharie Jaang, who is suspected of playing a role in the long-standing foul play.
On Friday, police investigators raided the Samudra Sejahtera Cooperative (Komura) and seized Rp 6.1 billion (US$458,613), which they su...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies