Mayor grilled in Rp 6b illegal levy case
The Jakarta Post
The East Kalimantan Police’s operation targeting the alleged collection of illegal levies at the Palaran container port in Samarinda has expanded to include Samarinda Mayor Syaharie Jaang, who is suspected of playing a role in the long-standing foul play.
On Friday, police investigators raided the Samudra Sejahtera Cooperative (Komura) and seized Rp 6.1 billion (US$458,613), which they su...
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe