Police accused of partiality in Papua elections
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
The National Police have sent an investigative team to Papua to investigate allegations made by Papua Governor Lukas Enembe that the police were not neutral during recent local elections in the province.
The governor, a Democratic Party politician, made the accusation during a TV interview, saying that the Papua Police had intervened in the Feb. 15 regional elections in 10 regencies and mu...
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Riau ups wildfire alert status
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church