Police accused of partiality in Papua elections
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
The National Police have sent an investigative team to Papua to investigate allegations made by Papua Governor Lukas Enembe that the police were not neutral during recent local elections in the province.
The governor, a Democratic Party politician, made the accusation during a TV interview, saying that the Papua Police had intervened in the Feb. 15 regional elections in 10 regencies and mu...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit