Police accused of partiality in Papua elections
Nethy Dharma Somba
The Jakarta Post
The National Police have sent an investigative team to Papua to investigate allegations made by Papua Governor Lukas Enembe that the police were not neutral during recent local elections in the province.
The governor, a Democratic Party politician, made the accusation during a TV interview, saying that the Papua Police had intervened in the Feb. 15 regional elections in 10 regencies and mu...
- PCC widely distributed in many regions
- Banyuwangi to hold International Tour de Banyuwangi Ijen cycling competition
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Toys ‘R’ Us seeks bankruptcy, crushed by online competition
- Morowali polytechnic commences training of first batch
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- City collects Rp 64 million from litterbugs
- Agency to host pitching, financing forum for Indonesian film projects