South Tangerang plagued by car robberies
The Jakarta Post
South Tangerang has been hit by a spate of smash-and-grab robberies of parked cars in the past three months.
Nito Waruwu, a 20-year-old West Jakarta resident, drove his car to Pamulang in South Tangerang to teach English to a student he was tutoring on the evening of Feb. 12. He parked his car right in front of his student’s gate and as he was teaching he heard a loud thud outside the hou...
- PCC widely distributed in many regions
- Banyuwangi to hold International Tour de Banyuwangi Ijen cycling competition
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Toys ‘R’ Us seeks bankruptcy, crushed by online competition
- Morowali polytechnic commences training of first batch
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- City collects Rp 64 million from litterbugs
- Agency to host pitching, financing forum for Indonesian film projects