South Tangerang plagued by car robberies
The Jakarta Post
South Tangerang has been hit by a spate of smash-and-grab robberies of parked cars in the past three months.
Nito Waruwu, a 20-year-old West Jakarta resident, drove his car to Pamulang in South Tangerang to teach English to a student he was tutoring on the evening of Feb. 12. He parked his car right in front of his student’s gate and as he was teaching he heard a loud thud outside the hou...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit