South Tangerang plagued by car robberies
The Jakarta Post
South Tangerang has been hit by a spate of smash-and-grab robberies of parked cars in the past three months.
Nito Waruwu, a 20-year-old West Jakarta resident, drove his car to Pamulang in South Tangerang to teach English to a student he was tutoring on the evening of Feb. 12. He parked his car right in front of his student’s gate and as he was teaching he heard a loud thud outside the hou...
- ANZAC Day commemorated in Bali
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill
- Cruise control: 'M:I6' star shines as Paramount, Universal wow CinemaCon
- Commoners who have married into royal families
- Nigeria's army wants to make Boko Haram's forest stronghold a tourism spot
- Vice President inaugurates Kompas' new tower
- Critically endangered Javan Rhino dies in Indonesia
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Profits up at Facebook, no impact from privacy scandal