South Tangerang plagued by car robberies
The Jakarta Post
South Tangerang has been hit by a spate of smash-and-grab robberies of parked cars in the past three months.
Nito Waruwu, a 20-year-old West Jakarta resident, drove his car to Pamulang in South Tangerang to teach English to a student he was tutoring on the evening of Feb. 12. He parked his car right in front of his student’s gate and as he was teaching he heard a loud thud outside the hou...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- Freeport submits proposal to obtain export permit
- First Jakarta-Los Angeles cargo route launched in Tanjung Priok
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies