Unilever to see room for growth after 2016 upturn
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM After a windy 2015, consumer goods giant PT Unilever Indonesia started to get back on its feet last year with an improved financial performance. This year, the publicly listed company is predicted to glide higher amid economic recovery.Unilever Indonesia — the local arm of Anglo-Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever NV, based in Rotterdam, and Unilever plc, based in London — saw its net profit c...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official