Unilever to see room for growth after 2016 upturn
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM After a windy 2015, consumer goods giant PT Unilever Indonesia started to get back on its feet last year with an improved financial performance. This year, the publicly listed company is predicted to glide higher amid economic recovery.Unilever Indonesia — the local arm of Anglo-Dutch consumer goods giant Unilever NV, based in Rotterdam, and Unilever plc, based in London — saw its net profit c...
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Fake Prince Albert 'cons Monte Carlo high-flyers'
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Indian airports stretched as passengers reach new heights
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe