BI holds benchmark rate, pushes for speedy loan consolidation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bank Indonesia (BI) decided on Thursday to hold its seven-day reverse repurcharse rate at 4.75 percent as it waits for banks to complete loan consolidation amid financial pressure from overseas.The central bank’s executive director for monetary and economic policy, Dody Budi Waluyo, said the ongoing loan consolidation had placed hurdles before BI’s monetary policy, slowing down its immediate e...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017