BI holds benchmark rate, pushes for speedy loan consolidation
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bank Indonesia (BI) decided on Thursday to hold its seven-day reverse repurcharse rate at 4.75 percent as it waits for banks to complete loan consolidation amid financial pressure from overseas.The central bank’s executive director for monetary and economic policy, Dody Budi Waluyo, said the ongoing loan consolidation had placed hurdles before BI’s monetary policy, slowing down its immediate e...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area