Greater Jakarta: Tangerang to celebrate May Day
The Jakarta Post
The Tangerang administration in Banten will hold a series of events on May 1 to commemorate Labor Day, including an arts and culture exhibition, a sports competition and industrial products exposition.
“The purpose is to encourage businesspeople to invest here and create jobs so prosperity and the quality of life improves for residents,” Tangerang Mayor Arief R. Wismansyah said on Thurs...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'