Greater Jakarta: Tangerang to celebrate May Day
The Jakarta Post
The Tangerang administration in Banten will hold a series of events on May 1 to commemorate Labor Day, including an arts and culture exhibition, a sports competition and industrial products exposition.
“The purpose is to encourage businesspeople to invest here and create jobs so prosperity and the quality of life improves for residents,” Tangerang Mayor Arief R. Wismansyah said on Thurs...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'