Greater Jakarta: Traders ask to stay in parking lot
The Jakarta Post
Senen Market traders affected by a fire in January have asked for permission to keep selling their goods in the parking lot of the market, even though property developer PT Pembangunan Jaya has provided temporary kiosks for them.
Adi, 31, who sells used clothes in the parking lot of Senen Market blocks I and II, said he preferred to keep doing business there even though he had been given a ...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry