Organizers mulling sports to drop from Asian Games
The Jakarta Post
After a series of meetings that has been held over the past week, the 2018 Asian Games organizers remain unsure about which sports may be dropped from the tournament.
As a result of financial considerations, Indonesia has proposed reducing the number of sports from 42 to 36. It is still lobbying the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA), which governs the Asian Games, on the matter. The number of e...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'