Turkey is on verge of a new age
According to unofficial results, with a turnout rate over 85 percent and a 51.4 percent vote share, the Turkish people voted “yes” for the new constitution in the April 16 referendum. With this result, the amendments to 18 articles of the current constitution were approved.
During the referendum process, the biggest debate was on the widespread concern over the fact that the new consti...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday