Turkey is on verge of a new age
According to unofficial results, with a turnout rate over 85 percent and a 51.4 percent vote share, the Turkish people voted “yes” for the new constitution in the April 16 referendum. With this result, the amendments to 18 articles of the current constitution were approved.
During the referendum process, the biggest debate was on the widespread concern over the fact that the new consti...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash