Turkey is on verge of a new age
According to unofficial results, with a turnout rate over 85 percent and a 51.4 percent vote share, the Turkish people voted “yes” for the new constitution in the April 16 referendum. With this result, the amendments to 18 articles of the current constitution were approved.
During the referendum process, the biggest debate was on the widespread concern over the fact that the new consti...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state