Turkey is on verge of a new age
According to unofficial results, with a turnout rate over 85 percent and a 51.4 percent vote share, the Turkish people voted “yes” for the new constitution in the April 16 referendum. With this result, the amendments to 18 articles of the current constitution were approved.
During the referendum process, the biggest debate was on the widespread concern over the fact that the new consti...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open