Turkey is on verge of a new age
According to unofficial results, with a turnout rate over 85 percent and a 51.4 percent vote share, the Turkish people voted “yes” for the new constitution in the April 16 referendum. With this result, the amendments to 18 articles of the current constitution were approved.
During the referendum process, the biggest debate was on the widespread concern over the fact that the new consti...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park