Jakarta shames (the idea of) Indonesia
A violent gut-wrenching twist ripped apart my stomach as the Jakarta election quick-count results were announced. My mouth immediately ran dry, filled with a powerful sour and salty aftertaste.
The iron-like saltiness was clearly blood, probably generated by internal bleeding as my organs threatened to shut down in a coordinated wave of protest, demanding that I move them to a different ci...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt