Jakarta shames (the idea of) Indonesia
A violent gut-wrenching twist ripped apart my stomach as the Jakarta election quick-count results were announced. My mouth immediately ran dry, filled with a powerful sour and salty aftertaste.
The iron-like saltiness was clearly blood, probably generated by internal bleeding as my organs threatened to shut down in a coordinated wave of protest, demanding that I move them to a different ci...
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- Pertamina committed to developing new and renewable energy
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection