Jakarta shames (the idea of) Indonesia
A violent gut-wrenching twist ripped apart my stomach as the Jakarta election quick-count results were announced. My mouth immediately ran dry, filled with a powerful sour and salty aftertaste.
The iron-like saltiness was clearly blood, probably generated by internal bleeding as my organs threatened to shut down in a coordinated wave of protest, demanding that I move them to a different ci...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Language is my ultimate weapon': Ivan Lanin