Govt moves to ban HTI
Marguerite Afra Sapiie and Nurul Fitri Ramadhani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Enough is enough: Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister Wiranto (center), accompanied by (left to right) the AGO’s junior attorney for intelligence M. Adi Toegarisman, Law and Human Rights Minister Yasonna Laoly, Home Minister Tjahjo Kumolo and National Police chief Gen. Tito Karnavian, announces the disbandment of Muslim organization Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia (HTI) in Jakart...
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open