Govt moves to ban HTI
Marguerite Afra Sapiie and Nurul Fitri Ramadhani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Enough is enough: Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister Wiranto (center), accompanied by (left to right) the AGO’s junior attorney for intelligence M. Adi Toegarisman, Law and Human Rights Minister Yasonna Laoly, Home Minister Tjahjo Kumolo and National Police chief Gen. Tito Karnavian, announces the disbandment of Muslim organization Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia (HTI) in Jakart...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance