Govt moves to ban HTI
Marguerite Afra Sapiie and Nurul Fitri Ramadhani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Enough is enough: Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister Wiranto (center), accompanied by (left to right) the AGO’s junior attorney for intelligence M. Adi Toegarisman, Law and Human Rights Minister Yasonna Laoly, Home Minister Tjahjo Kumolo and National Police chief Gen. Tito Karnavian, announces the disbandment of Muslim organization Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia (HTI) in Jakart...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint