House may drop tobacco bill
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Following criticism, the government and the House of Representatives are mulling to cancel the deliberation of the controversial tobacco bill, but only on the condition that the government issues a ministerial regulation adopting the provisions in the bill. Downgrading the bill to a ministerial regulation may be seen as a compromise, however, critics have found the option fruitless as it may no...
You might also like :
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move
- US golfer Spieth in prime position to win British Open