House may drop tobacco bill
Nurul Fitri Ramadhani
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Following criticism, the government and the House of Representatives are mulling to cancel the deliberation of the controversial tobacco bill, but only on the condition that the government issues a ministerial regulation adopting the provisions in the bill. Downgrading the bill to a ministerial regulation may be seen as a compromise, however, critics have found the option fruitless as it may no...
You might also like :
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint