Jakarta Great Sale targets Rp 16 trillion in transactions
The Jakarta Post
The organizing committee of the Jakarta Great Sale Festival (FJGS) has set a target of Rp 16.54 trillion (US$1.23 billion) in transactions for this year's sale, which runs from June 2 through July 12.
“We are targeting a 5 percent increase in transactions from last year's sales. Transactions could reach Rp 15.7 trillion,” said Ellen Hidayat, the festival committee head, said on Thursday as quoted by beritajakarta.id.
She added that this year’s targeted increase was lower than previous years as the committee had set a more realistic target.
This year’s festival will involve 81 shopping centers and 40 markets across the capital. It will be the first time for hotels to participate in the month-long festival as the committee, with 12 hotels involved.
“We are optimistic that we will reach the target as we will have more participants this year,” Ellen said. (kuk)
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint
- Making it work for persons with disabilities