Despite delay, Bumiputera may still get fresh funds
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Life insurer PT Asuransi Jiwa Bumiputera (AJB) expects to get Rp 2 trillion (US$149.9 million) in fresh funds soon for business development to fulfill its funding promise to Asuransi Jiwa Bersama Bumiputera (AJBB). AJB anticipated receiving the injection in March. However, the move has not yet materialized on account of the pending administrative process at the Financial Services Authority (OJK). ...
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Two entertainment venues shut down over drugs
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Smartphone app promises speech therapy at your fingertips