Despite delay, Bumiputera may still get fresh funds
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Life insurer PT Asuransi Jiwa Bumiputera (AJB) expects to get Rp 2 trillion (US$149.9 million) in fresh funds soon for business development to fulfill its funding promise to Asuransi Jiwa Bersama Bumiputera (AJBB). AJB anticipated receiving the injection in March. However, the move has not yet materialized on account of the pending administrative process at the Financial Services Authority (OJK). ...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint