Despite delay, Bumiputera may still get fresh funds
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Life insurer PT Asuransi Jiwa Bumiputera (AJB) expects to get Rp 2 trillion (US$149.9 million) in fresh funds soon for business development to fulfill its funding promise to Asuransi Jiwa Bersama Bumiputera (AJBB). AJB anticipated receiving the injection in March. However, the move has not yet materialized on account of the pending administrative process at the Financial Services Authority (OJK). ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song