Despite delay, Bumiputera may still get fresh funds
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Life insurer PT Asuransi Jiwa Bumiputera (AJB) expects to get Rp 2 trillion (US$149.9 million) in fresh funds soon for business development to fulfill its funding promise to Asuransi Jiwa Bersama Bumiputera (AJBB). AJB anticipated receiving the injection in March. However, the move has not yet materialized on account of the pending administrative process at the Financial Services Authority (OJK). ...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats