Jakarta Fair to offer home delivery service
The Jakarta Post
This year’s Jakarta Fair, an annual event celebrating the anniversary of Jakarta, will introduce delivery services for products offered by city-owned enterprises (BUMD).
“Visitors won’t have to think about how to carry the purchased goods,” said Jakarta Communications, Information and Statistics Agency head Dian Ekowati on Tuesday, as quoted by beritajakarta.id.
She added that the delivery service would help visitors as most BUMD would sell their products in bulk or in large sizes.
Dian said that the administration would cooperate with courier services to deliver the goods.
The 2017 Jakarta Fair will celebrate the 490th anniversary of Jakarta. The fair is scheduled to be held from June 8 to July 16 at Jakarta International Expo (JIExpo) in Kemayoran, Central Jakarta. (kuk)
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent
- Next US House foreign affairs chief vows to check Trump, warns Russia
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Lion Air passengers change planes because of broken AC