Jakarta Fair to offer home delivery service
The Jakarta Post
This year’s Jakarta Fair, an annual event celebrating the anniversary of Jakarta, will introduce delivery services for products offered by city-owned enterprises (BUMD).
“Visitors won’t have to think about how to carry the purchased goods,” said Jakarta Communications, Information and Statistics Agency head Dian Ekowati on Tuesday, as quoted by beritajakarta.id.
She added that the delivery service would help visitors as most BUMD would sell their products in bulk or in large sizes.
Dian said that the administration would cooperate with courier services to deliver the goods.
The 2017 Jakarta Fair will celebrate the 490th anniversary of Jakarta. The fair is scheduled to be held from June 8 to July 16 at Jakarta International Expo (JIExpo) in Kemayoran, Central Jakarta. (kuk)
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Iran in the spotlight as Trump, Rouhani set for UN clash
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Transjakarta bus crashes to avoid hitting street sweeper