No car-free days in Jakarta over Idul Fitri holiday
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Transportation Agency says there will be no car-free days from June 18 to July 2.
The agency's head, Andri Yansyah, said his personnel would assist traffic police and the military in managing the Idul Fitri exodus and return traffic.
“We will assist the National Police and Indonesian Military,” Andri was quoted as saying by beritajakarta.id on Friday in Jakarta.
“We've issued a circular about the hiatus," Andri said. (dra/dmr)
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals