No car-free days in Jakarta over Idul Fitri holiday
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Transportation Agency says there will be no car-free days from June 18 to July 2.
The agency's head, Andri Yansyah, said his personnel would assist traffic police and the military in managing the Idul Fitri exodus and return traffic.
“We will assist the National Police and Indonesian Military,” Andri was quoted as saying by beritajakarta.id on Friday in Jakarta.
“We've issued a circular about the hiatus," Andri said. (dra/dmr)
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Jakarta nightclubs targeted following drug raids
- Milk, mackerel to be part of Jakarta food subsidy program
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment