No car-free days in Jakarta over Idul Fitri holiday
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Transportation Agency says there will be no car-free days from June 18 to July 2.
The agency's head, Andri Yansyah, said his personnel would assist traffic police and the military in managing the Idul Fitri exodus and return traffic.
“We will assist the National Police and Indonesian Military,” Andri was quoted as saying by beritajakarta.id on Friday in Jakarta.
“We've issued a circular about the hiatus," Andri said. (dra/dmr)
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit