No car-free days in Jakarta over Idul Fitri holiday
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Transportation Agency says there will be no car-free days from June 18 to July 2.
The agency's head, Andri Yansyah, said his personnel would assist traffic police and the military in managing the Idul Fitri exodus and return traffic.
“We will assist the National Police and Indonesian Military,” Andri was quoted as saying by beritajakarta.id on Friday in Jakarta.
“We've issued a circular about the hiatus," Andri said. (dra/dmr)
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft