Brazilians keep Festa Junina traditions alive in Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Religious tradition: A priest hands out bread rolls to believers at the end of a mass for Santo Antonio (St. Antony) day at the Santo Antonio Convent and Church in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Tuesday.(AFP/Yasuyoshi Chiba)Having spent most of his career living thousands of miles away from home, almost every year Brazilian Hugo Lorenzetti Netto celebrates Festa Junina (June Festival) in a different e...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher