City wants to grow own fruits, vegetables
The Jakarta Post
Urban farming is not a peculiar thing for a concrete jungle such as Jakarta, as many of its residents have made use of their small space to grow various plants.
The Jakarta administration also considers it a potential way to deal with rising prices during peak seasons, such as ahead of Idul Fitri.
Officials are drafting a long-term policy design on urban farming in the hope that it w...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion