City wants to grow own fruits, vegetables
The Jakarta Post
Urban farming is not a peculiar thing for a concrete jungle such as Jakarta, as many of its residents have made use of their small space to grow various plants.
The Jakarta administration also considers it a potential way to deal with rising prices during peak seasons, such as ahead of Idul Fitri.
Officials are drafting a long-term policy design on urban farming in the hope that it w...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash