City wants to grow own fruits, vegetables
The Jakarta Post
Urban farming is not a peculiar thing for a concrete jungle such as Jakarta, as many of its residents have made use of their small space to grow various plants.
The Jakarta administration also considers it a potential way to deal with rising prices during peak seasons, such as ahead of Idul Fitri.
Officials are drafting a long-term policy design on urban farming in the hope that it w...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open