Island focus: Preacher reported for fraud
The Jakarta Post
Four Surabaya residents have reported popular preacher Jam’an Nurchotib Mansur, widely known as Yusuf Mansur, to the police for alleged investment fraud.
The four people claimed they had given Yusuf millions of rupiah for the construction of a condotel in Yogyakarta, however the building has not been constructed, their lawyer, Sudarsono Arief Bakuama, said.
He said the number of ...
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Trump wants to dominate space, Moon and Mars