Island focus: Preacher reported for fraud
The Jakarta Post
Four Surabaya residents have reported popular preacher Jam’an Nurchotib Mansur, widely known as Yusuf Mansur, to the police for alleged investment fraud.
The four people claimed they had given Yusuf millions of rupiah for the construction of a condotel in Yogyakarta, however the building has not been constructed, their lawyer, Sudarsono Arief Bakuama, said.
He said the number of ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state