Island focus: Preacher reported for fraud
The Jakarta Post
Four Surabaya residents have reported popular preacher Jam’an Nurchotib Mansur, widely known as Yusuf Mansur, to the police for alleged investment fraud.
The four people claimed they had given Yusuf millions of rupiah for the construction of a condotel in Yogyakarta, however the building has not been constructed, their lawyer, Sudarsono Arief Bakuama, said.
He said the number of ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash