Island focus: Preacher reported for fraud
The Jakarta Post
Four Surabaya residents have reported popular preacher Jam’an Nurchotib Mansur, widely known as Yusuf Mansur, to the police for alleged investment fraud.
The four people claimed they had given Yusuf millions of rupiah for the construction of a condotel in Yogyakarta, however the building has not been constructed, their lawyer, Sudarsono Arief Bakuama, said.
He said the number of ...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday