Island focus: Preacher reported for fraud
The Jakarta Post
Four Surabaya residents have reported popular preacher Jam’an Nurchotib Mansur, widely known as Yusuf Mansur, to the police for alleged investment fraud.
The four people claimed they had given Yusuf millions of rupiah for the construction of a condotel in Yogyakarta, however the building has not been constructed, their lawyer, Sudarsono Arief Bakuama, said.
He said the number of ...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Grab, Paytren sign business deal
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya says he has been 'suffering from diarrhea' during hearing