Jakarta’s super rich enthusiastic about chopper rides
Winny Tang and Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
Hoping on and off a helicopter around Jakarta and its neighboring cities may soon become a new trend for businesspeople, as many executives are willing to spend more to fly pass the gridlock and cut down on commute time.
Rosan Roeslani, chairman of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin), eagerly expressed his interest in trying out the chopper service once it was commercial...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Grab, Paytren sign business deal
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya says he has been 'suffering from diarrhea' during hearing