Jakarta’s super rich enthusiastic about chopper rides
Winny Tang and Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
Hoping on and off a helicopter around Jakarta and its neighboring cities may soon become a new trend for businesspeople, as many executives are willing to spend more to fly pass the gridlock and cut down on commute time.
Rosan Roeslani, chairman of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin), eagerly expressed his interest in trying out the chopper service once it was commercial...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open