Jakarta’s super rich enthusiastic about chopper rides
Winny Tang and Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
Hoping on and off a helicopter around Jakarta and its neighboring cities may soon become a new trend for businesspeople, as many executives are willing to spend more to fly pass the gridlock and cut down on commute time.
Rosan Roeslani, chairman of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin), eagerly expressed his interest in trying out the chopper service once it was commercial...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park