Jakarta’s super rich enthusiastic about chopper rides
Winny Tang and Fedina S. Sundaryani
The Jakarta Post
Hoping on and off a helicopter around Jakarta and its neighboring cities may soon become a new trend for businesspeople, as many executives are willing to spend more to fly pass the gridlock and cut down on commute time.
Rosan Roeslani, chairman of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin), eagerly expressed his interest in trying out the chopper service once it was commercial...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion