Logistics reform, just do it
The Jakarta Post
We welcome, yet with qualifications, the 15th reform package that focuses on the utterly inefficient logistics service, dubbed the main cause of the economic uncompetitiveness given the poor execution of earlier reforms.
Even though the reforms were issued last Thursday after five months of delay, the package consists mostly of general directives that have yet to be translated into technica...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday