Logistics reform, just do it
The Jakarta Post
We welcome, yet with qualifications, the 15th reform package that focuses on the utterly inefficient logistics service, dubbed the main cause of the economic uncompetitiveness given the poor execution of earlier reforms.
Even though the reforms were issued last Thursday after five months of delay, the package consists mostly of general directives that have yet to be translated into technica...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park