Logistics reform, just do it
The Jakarta Post
We welcome, yet with qualifications, the 15th reform package that focuses on the utterly inefficient logistics service, dubbed the main cause of the economic uncompetitiveness given the poor execution of earlier reforms.
Even though the reforms were issued last Thursday after five months of delay, the package consists mostly of general directives that have yet to be translated into technica...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash