Universities declare war on radical ideologies
The Jakarta Post
An alliance of state-owned universities in the eastern part of Indonesia has pledged to fight the growing threat of radicalism on campuses.
The antiradicalism declaration was made at Hasanuddin University in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Friday.
Twenty nine university rectors and leaders signed the declaration in a ceremony that was also attended by Research and Technology and Highe...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Three bombs hit capital of Myanmar's Rakhine state