Universities declare war on radical ideologies
The Jakarta Post
An alliance of state-owned universities in the eastern part of Indonesia has pledged to fight the growing threat of radicalism on campuses.
The antiradicalism declaration was made at Hasanuddin University in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Friday.
Twenty nine university rectors and leaders signed the declaration in a ceremony that was also attended by Research and Technology and Highe...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- The charm of Disney on Ice
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park