Universities declare war on radical ideologies
The Jakarta Post
An alliance of state-owned universities in the eastern part of Indonesia has pledged to fight the growing threat of radicalism on campuses.
The antiradicalism declaration was made at Hasanuddin University in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Friday.
Twenty nine university rectors and leaders signed the declaration in a ceremony that was also attended by Research and Technology and Highe...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash