Universities declare war on radical ideologies
The Jakarta Post
An alliance of state-owned universities in the eastern part of Indonesia has pledged to fight the growing threat of radicalism on campuses.
The antiradicalism declaration was made at Hasanuddin University in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Friday.
Twenty nine university rectors and leaders signed the declaration in a ceremony that was also attended by Research and Technology and Highe...
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- South Africa's first online rhino horn auction set to open