Universities declare war on radical ideologies
The Jakarta Post
An alliance of state-owned universities in the eastern part of Indonesia has pledged to fight the growing threat of radicalism on campuses.
The antiradicalism declaration was made at Hasanuddin University in Makassar, South Sulawesi, on Friday.
Twenty nine university rectors and leaders signed the declaration in a ceremony that was also attended by Research and Technology and Highe...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Grab, Paytren sign business deal
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya says he has been 'suffering from diarrhea' during hearing