Bogor school offers free education for the visually impaired
The Jakarta Post
On the second floor of an orphanage, three blind children were performing a song entitled Jangan Menyerah (Don’t give up) after breaking their fast together with their peers.
Kuswandi, 15, played a small piano, while Anisa, 13, and Alfiah, 10, were singing. Seven more blind children sitting around them sang along.
Kuswandi, who also plays the cajón, a percussion instrument, wants ...
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- NGO sues Indonesian government over Ahmadiyah persecution
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Guard allows theft of prison van, multiple collisions follow
- Digital tourist center now open in Soekarno-Hatta’s Terminal 3
- South Sulawesi to host Bira Beach Run
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- No serious issues during this year’s Idul Fitri exodus: Police
- Sandiaga opposes expanding motorcycle ban to more Jakarta thoroughfares