Bogor school offers free education for the visually impaired
The Jakarta Post
On the second floor of an orphanage, three blind children were performing a song entitled Jangan Menyerah (Don’t give up) after breaking their fast together with their peers.
Kuswandi, 15, played a small piano, while Anisa, 13, and Alfiah, 10, were singing. Seven more blind children sitting around them sang along.
Kuswandi, who also plays the cajón, a percussion instrument, wants ...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings