Bogor school offers free education for the visually impaired
The Jakarta Post
On the second floor of an orphanage, three blind children were performing a song entitled Jangan Menyerah (Don’t give up) after breaking their fast together with their peers.
Kuswandi, 15, played a small piano, while Anisa, 13, and Alfiah, 10, were singing. Seven more blind children sitting around them sang along.
Kuswandi, who also plays the cajón, a percussion instrument, wants ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote