Bogor school offers free education for the visually impaired
The Jakarta Post
On the second floor of an orphanage, three blind children were performing a song entitled Jangan Menyerah (Don’t give up) after breaking their fast together with their peers.
Kuswandi, 15, played a small piano, while Anisa, 13, and Alfiah, 10, were singing. Seven more blind children sitting around them sang along.
Kuswandi, who also plays the cajón, a percussion instrument, wants ...
- Konami shares drop after ending soccer partnership with UEFA
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Police arrest suspected gold illegal miner in Jambi
- Bali cattle national asset that needs to be preserved
- The best (and worst) wines of the 2017 vintage from Bordeaux
- Nigerian-Indonesian couple arrested for alleged Facebook fraud
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Spring breeze hits the runway
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- US ban on sales to ZTE triggers patriotic rhetoric in China